Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
© 2016 Morling College. Morling College is an affiliated institution with the Australian College of Theology (CRICOS Provider 02650E).
Morling College is a recognised Teaching Institution of MCD University of Divinity (CRICOS Provider 01037A). Morling College Counselling (CRICOS Provider 03265F).
What is Morling's eJournal database?
Morling subscribes independently to ~ 80 eJournals. Sometimes an article is listed in EBSCOhost without full-text, but it is available in full in one of these eJournals. This is very helpful!
Each of Morling's subscription eJournals has a Username and Password which must be used to access the text. These are only accessible via the Library site on the college Moodle. Morling students can access this database via their Moodle password.
Here are some of the journals carried in this database. Don't forget to use it!
- Australian & New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy
- Australian Educational and Developmental Psychologist
- Australian Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology
- Australian Journal of Teacher Education
- Bioethics Outlook
- Currents in Biblical Research
- Expository Times
- International Journal of Christianity and Education
- Journal for the Study of the New Testament
- Journal for the Study of the Old Testament
- Journal of Ecclesiastical History
- Mission Frontiers
- Novum Testamentum
- Youth Studies Australia